Software engineer with diverse experience across machine learning, computer
vision, mobile development, and bioinformatics.
Software Engineer 01/2016 - Present
Google Sheets New York, NY
- Developed application features across a complex, cross-platform codebase.
- Analyzed a massive corpus of anonymized data using
Research Intern 06/2015-08/2015
MuseAmi Princeton, NJ
- Developed an in-house framework for symbolic music search.
- Implemented and performed a comparative analysis of multiple music similarity
Lead iOS Developer 09/2012-12/2014
Tiramisu Transit Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed a major UI refresh for the Tiramisu Transit iOS app, which provides
real-time public transportation timetables.
- Implemented user-to-user communication to promote user engagement with local
public transit agencies.
D. Ringwalt, R. B. Dannenberg, and A. Russell. Optical music recognition for live score display. In Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression, 2015.
D. Ringwalt, and R. B. Dannenberg. Image quality estimation for multi-score OMR. In Proceedings of the 16th International Society of Music Information Retrieval Conference, 2015.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Fall 2015
Minor in Computational Biology GPA: 3.78
Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA
Honors: Dean's List (5 Semesters), Phi Beta Kappa Society,